In the following list, you will learn everything you need to learn about Bullying in Ireland. From Numbers, Statistics,Stories to Laws, Regulations and Anti Bullying Movements.
Cyber Bullying articles:
- Bullying In Ireland Needs a Call To Action
- Bullying in Ireland: A Growing Trend?
- Facts Every Parent Needs To Know About Bullying In Ireland
- Bullying in Ireland
- Cyber Bullying in Ireland
- Ask.fm and Cyber Bullying
- Cyber Bullying: A Major Concern in Ireland
- OP-ED: Homophobic Bullying in Ireland
- Ask.fm Announces “Stricter” Safety Measures Following Ireland’s Fury
Teens/ School Bullying articles:
- Few facts about Bullying in Irish Schools
- Irish Mental Health Issues: Teens and Depression–Problem and Solutions
- Stories of 7 Teen Suicides Because of Ask.FM Bullying
- Ireland’s #SlaneGirl
- Irish Parents Polled: are your children in danger of Cyber Bullying?
Bullying laws related articles:
- Irish Laws Implementing the Prevention of Bullying
- What We Can All Learn From the Gerry Dalton Bullying Case
Bullying in Ireland:
- The Sad Story of Pheobe Prince
- Bully Stories: Depression, Anxiety, and Suicide
- Depression Helpline: Take Advantage Of One Today
- 3 Main Types of Bullying Cases in Ireland and What to Do about Them
- Workplace Bullying in Ireland
- If You Report Bullying, You are a Hero, Not a Snitch
- Do we Need an EU Anti-Bullying Day?