NoBullying is an educational platform launched in July 2013, showing tremendous growth through publishing high quality helpful articles targeting teenagers, parents, and educators.
With up to 750,000 visits per month on NoBullying.com, we have a highly engaged audience seeking help and advice from a trusted brand. We are seeking a brand or a small number of select brands to support us through commercial sponsorship – allowing us to put more resources into growing the website and reaching more people suffering from online safety issues. This is an excellent opportunity for your brand to engage in commercial sponsorship at the same time impacting Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) for your company.
Our aim is simple – to become the number 1 destination for people seeking help and advice on Bullying, Cyber Bullying or Internet Safety. With well over 3 million people searching for Bullying related topics online every month – NoBullying is already one of the top 10 Anti Bullying websites in the world based on content and traffic.
We would like you to partner with us – to help us reach more people, help more children suffering, more parents not knowing what to do. We are seeking commercial partners who will allow us to achieve our goal to be the number 1 Anti Bullying website in the world. We will achieve this by offering help and advice, education and tools that can protect people online.
Sponsoring Us – What’s In It for You?
* 91% of consumers are likely to switch brands to one associated with a good cause (2013 Cone Communications/ Echo Global CSR Study)
* 50% of consumers are willing to pay more for goods and services to reward companies that give back to society (Nielsen 2013 Consumers Who Care Study)
* 86% of consumers believe that businesses must assign equal weight to societal issues as to business interests (2010 Edelman goodpurpose)
* Over two thirds of consumers believe that businesses are not performing well enough in addressing societal issues (Edelman goodpurpose 2012 )
* 66% of people believe companies must integrate good causes into their day-to-day business and not merely give money away. (2009 Edelman goodpurpose Consumer Study)
* 90% of consumers want companies to tell them the ways they are supporting causes (2010 Cone Cause Evolution Study)
* 97% of marketing executives believe cause marketing is a valid business strategy (2010 PRWeek/Barkely PR Cause Survey)
* Cause sponsorship is predicted to reach $1.92 billion in 2015, up 3.7% from 2014 (IEG Sponsorship Report)
* Be a pioneer in a new CSR field
* Have your brand associated with a unique initiative targeting a massive global issue
* Have your brand exposed to over 6 million online visitors a year
Sponsoring Us – What’s In It for the Community?
- 72% of 14- to 16-year-olds have experienced or witnessed online bullying (BBC Learning Poll “Many Children Taking Risks Online”, 2015).
NoBullying.com helps parents, teens, and educators understand, deal with, and educate about bullying, cyber bullying and online safety. As a commercial organisation, NoBullying.com can be more edgy, more direct, and more aggressive in tackling these global issues and is quickly becoming the number one portal for practical help, resources, and education.
This strong position married to first class content, empowerment of the user community, and a strong voice for the messages of hope and determination around anti-bullying and cyber bullying, creates a unique proposition for NoBullying.com’s potential sponsors and commercial partners in key markets such as the USA, UK, Australia, and Canada. NoBullying.com is a commercial organisation that also provides a software tool named HeadsUp to help parents and schools combat bullying and cyber bullying.
NoBullying.com is the organisation that is finally taking a stand against all forms of bullying, and corporations will gain enormous value by getting involved.
What is NoBullying.com About?
As mentioned, Nobullying.com was originally set up by a group of parents who have personal experience with cyberbullying and bullying in general. On January 2nd 2013 Treze Ltd. was formed as a limited company based in Northern Ireland. The Company’s mission is to educate, support, and help equip parents and teachers with tools needed to help protect young people online.
We also want to empower children – educate them and share information that might keep them safer as they surf the Internet or deal with daily life. The world has changed dramatically in the past 10-15 years and the availability of mobile phones and social media means a person’s life can be shared 24/7 on the connected web. We have seen the consequences of these resources going wrong and want to make a difference.
Treze was not set up as another charity organisation because we felt we can achieve much more by running a business. NoBullying.com was our first step into online safety and is already a global brand, with a strong community of supporters and followers. We want to continue to build on this community – to reach more people, provide advice and practical help where possible. Hence, we are seeking to work with some select sponsors who would like to share their own message with our audience, to let people see that they too are passionate about how our young people live their lives, and to keep families free of the stress and hardships caused by a social problem that only seems to be getting worse.
Contact us today to discuss how we can work together: