These are some bullying quotes that we’ve found enlightening, may they bring you the support and encouragement you need.
About the bully:
“When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sand paper; They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless.” – Chris Colfer
Nothing’s forever…everything you experience, every hardship and ordeal is a part of a master-plan intended to teach you something, or lead you somewhere. As hard as today maybe it will end, and there will be a tomorrow to look forward to. You just need the foresight and faith to see it.
“Life is a ﬁght, but not everyone’s a ﬁghter. Otherwise, bullies would be an endangered species.” –Andrew Vachss
Fighting doesn’t have to be with your fist or mouth; the strongest battle is one where you use your mind- any idiot can use his hands, but what matters in the end is what you do with your head.
“The common mistake that bullies make is assuming that because someone is nice that he or she is weak. Those traits have nothing to do with each other. In fact, it takes considerable strength and character to be a good person.” – Mary Elizabeth Williams
Who’s stronger? – The person who goes through bad experiences and can still see the good in life despite of it or the person who can’t control their impulses and imposes them on others?
- “Bullying consists of the least competent most aggressive employee projecting their incompetence on to the least aggressive most competent employee and winning.” – Tim Field
It’s all about how you define yourself- you can be the weak one who was to busy wasting their life on petty endeavours (a sure turnout for 90% of bullies) or the person who actually made something out of themselves in the process.
How to save yourself:
-“If there are no heros to save you, then you be the hero” – Denpa Kyoshi
Don’t expect others to come to your rescue, everyone’s too occupied with their own problems; if you can still muster the strength to help yourself or others despite that, then you’ll be a true hero in every sense of the word.
- “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” – Judy Garland
It’s good to evolve and want to change yourself for the better; but it can’t be for the sake of others- think long and hard if you’re doing something because others will accept you better, or because it genuinely feels right, and know that the people in your life will change and come and go; but how you see yourself is here to stay.
- “It is our choices … that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” – J.K Rowling
It doesn’t matter if you can throw a wicked curveball; if it’s being aimed at someone, it doesn’t matter if you’re the star quarterback; if you do it to show off and rule others. At some point choices overpower abilities- and if you made the wrong ones, then even your abilities will fall into oblivion because you were dumb enough to abuse them.
- “Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James
Don’t lose faith. Promise yourself that you will be a success story, and I promise you that all the forces of the universe will unite to come to your aid; you might not feel today or for a while, but the longer you wait the bigger the prize.
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
Work hard, give it all you got; and enjoy the show!
-“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” –Winston Churchill
Know that throughout your life, not everyone will like you or wish you well- just because they want to- if you can manage to be a decent human in spite of them; not tainted and soiled by their wronging, then and only then you’ll have prevailed.
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
You will have good days and bad days, but you’re the only one who can let the bad ones control your life.
- “A lot of people are afraid to tell the truth, to say no. That’s where toughness comes into play. Toughness is not being a bully. It’s having backbone.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Don’t let them get the best of you, don’t let them break you- show them that you’re fearless and that it’s not about who can take the best swing; but who can stand tall in the end.
- “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim” Tim Field